Training Academy FAQs
Q. Where is the training academy based?
A. Our training academy is located at 249 Newlands Road , Glasgow G44 4EJ.
Q. Is there parking ?
A. There is free on street parking at the training academy and in the streets around also.
Q. When are training courses?
A. Our training courses run Sunday and Mondays throughout the year . We normally book around 4 weeks in advance for courses but please do ask as there is sometimes last minute spaces available. Course days are 10am - 4pm Approx with lunch included .
Q. What qualification will I receive ?
A. Our training courses are fully accredited and approved by ABT - Associated Beauty Therapists accreditation and insurance agency. One of the largest in the beauty industry. You will receive your qualification and certificate after completion of your case studies if necessary for you gain insurance and to practice your chosen treatment in the industry.
Q. What experience do I need ?
A. Our training courses vary for every skill
For the following courses you need no previous experience : Classic Lash Extensions Course, Pro Lash Lift & Tint Course , Pro Definition Brows Course
We require a Classic Lash Extension Qualification to advance to Russian Volume Course
As this is an advanced technique we want to ensure you have the basics covered before learning something new
To take part in our 1-2-1 Sessions you must have completed a lash or brow course as this is to build or refresh on skills .
Q. How do I take one of the online business courses? Salon Success Business Booster or The Social Media Marketing Guide
A. Once you have checked out the course link will be automatically sent to you, if you haven’t received this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help
Q. Can I have my lashes or brows done by you?
A. Of course we would love to. Please contact us on 0141 328 8225 or email email@example.com to book in for lash lifts, lash extensions or brow treatments.
Training Terms and Conditions
- Training course are secured with a £100 booking fee . Or for Course Packages 50 % of the balance.
- Remaining balance of training should be paid on or before 14 days before training date.
- For any cancellations or if you are unable to attend training for any reason we require 14 days notice period to transfer your training to another date. Course package bookings are non refundable without 12 weeks notice.
- Without this deposit would be non refundable.
- Lunch is included on all training days please let the trainer know prior to the day of any allergies or intolerances you are welcome to bring your own lunch
- Live models are to be provided by the student, in cases where this isn’t possible we will try our best to provide a model . This can’t always be guaranteed. Practical would be on a dolls head if so.
- Case studies should be completed and sent within 8 weeks of completing your course. Case studies are required to pass certain courses.
- We offer continued support though co-operation and practice on your part is needed to achieve the qualification
- After 12 weeks a £50 admin fee may be payable if no case studies have been completed.
- After 6 months we recommend a refresher session if case studies haven’t not been completed at your own cost
Lash products :
Q. What are the individual 0.15 / 0.07 Lashes made of?
A. Our lashes are handmade from the finest silk material and laid onto sticky strips for easy application.
Q. Are the lashes cruelty free?
A. We only use synthetic or silk materials for our lash products. No animal or human hair is used, meaning they are totally cruelty free.
Q. What if I have ordered the wrong/faulty item?
A. Due to hygiene reasons we don't accept refunds for our lash products which have been opened. If you have accidentally ordered the wrong item or received a faulty product please let us know ASAP and we will do our best to sort this out. All products are thoroughly checked before they leave our office. Please note: Due to our lashes being handmade there may be small differences in each lash, this is not a fault.
Q. How long will the lashes take to be delivered?
A. This is dependant on your chosen delivery method. All orders placed before 12pm will normally be dispatched the same day or next working morning. All orders placed after this time will be posted the next working day.
Q. I haven't received my order, what should I do?
A. Please contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your order within 7 working days and we will resolve the issue.
Q. Why do I need a lash extensions certificate to buy your professional products?
A. We do request a certificate to ensure the standard of the Beauty and Lash industry stays at its highest. If you're not already qualified please see details of our Training Academy here.